Thursday, February 22, 2007

I thought I leave a note to myself and others that a chain of rediculous blogs are coming soon. Hint: Eat Right, Always Full.

I came to a conclusion that I love food way too much. So why not let everyone in my secret, what to eat, where to eat, how to eat, and when to eat.

And of course there are the UCLA Bruins, Oakland Raiders, and the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Everything else in life is secondary; work, friends, relationships, politics, etc.

We eat so we can gain energy for work. Friends get together for a meal. Taking a date out to dinner, you get the point.

We'll start off with a little taste of Mar Vista, CA. A Taco shop opened 15 days ago on Venice Blvd. & Inglewood Ave. Taqueria Chihuahua. I drove passed this place only to find myself making a U-turn. I have never seen it or heard of it, only thing left to do is to try it.

At $1.29/taco, Carnitas were a little dry, Carne Asada was delicious, Buche was extremely good but a bit greasy, Lengua was probably the best I've ever had. Also, for the first time I tried Chicarron Tacos (Pork Skin), they weren't bad nor were they disgusting as they sound.

Yes, I ordered 1 of each, made a mental note to myself, gave my farewell to Roberto, and headed back home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

added this ish to my google reader... sick. thanks for the public service d-kizz!

Johnny said...

"We eat so we can gain energy for work." WEAK.